WHY decide to sell that kind of stuff to a customer??? That shit cost 10$ and does not do a better job than a plastic bag! C'mon...
This is outrageous.
Super thin, non durable material.
Keep your plastic bags and give them a second life, stay far away from this product.
Even getting it free with a new wetsuit makes me angry, if not angryer.
This is some badass suf bag. This is the swiss army knife of surf bags.
Multiple pockets of all sorts (easy access straped neoprene / ziped net / wax compartment...)
Multiple handling straps , 4 on the bag and some removable backpack straps and messenger strap.
Small hidden changing mat of 50 x 50 centimeters (half a regular changing mat).
Removable wetsuit bag that seems waterproof because of the inner silicone like lining, but I did not use it as I store my wetty in my Northcore C-mat.
Heavy duty nylon. The base is made of heavy duty rubber so it does not slip on any surface.
THE ONLY bad thing of the bad is the round exterior pocket. It's large but it takes up 4 inch of the main compartment space when it's full up. That's not practical at all when you alreadty stacked up everything nicely inside.Not a deal breaker in anyway though.
This is the exact opposite of the FCS changing mat.
The BAD : the material is thick so it does NOT folds or molds easily for carriage or storage. It's a bit of work to encapsultate the wet wetsuit in it after a session.
- the cords are of the right length, it does not get messy with knots.
- the heavy duty rip-stop nylon base they use is really thick and durable. NO tears or holes after 1 year of carefull use.
- Really usefull 2 neat little handles on each side that helps carry the bag when full of a 4 to 7 kg wet wetsuit and else.
- Really waterproof.
You can't go wrong with this one. I guess hard wearing lacks flexibility with this kind of material.
The Good : the material is thin so it folds or molds easily for carriage or storage.
- the cords are awfully too long, it gets messy real quick with knots, and that length is useless.
- the PU backed 150D rip-stop nylon base they use is too thin. I got holes in it after 1 year of carefull use.
You have better alternatives out there than this FCS change mat. For example, the northcore reviewed on this site.